Worried that your kids won’t eat their greens?
“101 Ways To Help Your Kids To
Love Fruit & Vegetables”
In this free report you will discover…
- 10 general tips to make mealtimes more enjoyable and increase children’s acceptance of fruits and vegetables
- 15 easy methods to pack more fruits and vegetables into everyday food without huge loads of effort.
- 15 ideas to make fruits and vegetables more appealing to the picky eater
- 10 fun activities and games to make children more familiar with fruit and veg
- 7 ways to get children involved in growing, buying and cooking their food
- 8 helping hints on choosing and counting your five or more portions a day
- 15 cunning ideas for hiding fruits and vegetables in children’s food so they will never guess they are eating it!
- Over 20 other great and child friendly meal ideas to load your table with fruit and vegetables
Find out how to…
- Commandeer puddings to work for you
- Rely on some convenience foods but still pack in the veg
- Hide unpopular vegetables in yummy cakes
- Use the colours of the rainbow to inspire a good diet
- Make a family cookbook to encourage adventurous eating
- Help kids to feel in charge of the fruits and vegetables that end up on their plate
- Make use of your freezer to provide nutritious food at the lowest price
- Rethink the chicken nugget as a positive part of the diet
- Use frozen puff and filo pastry to your advantage
- Get chocolate on your side in the battle to squeeze in more fruit